Study Permits

If you are a foreign national and you wish to study at a Canadian educational institution, we can help you obtain a study permit, which is your permission to study in Canada.

A designated learning institution must accept you before you may apply for a study permit. Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will be checking to see whether the programs or courses which you wish to study in Canada are consistent with your past educational and work experience.

Additionally, you will be required to prove to IRCC that you have sufficient funds to cover your tuition and living expenses while studying in Canada. You may satisfy this requirement by including proof of financial support from your parents.  You will also have to show IRCC that you have sufficient ties to your home country and that you will return to your home country upon completing your studies in Canada. In cases of minor children, satisfactory arrangements for the care of the minor will have to be demonstrated to IRCC.

Contact us today to see how we can help you.